× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

As for me I believe this wow classic gold

More
4 years 8 months ago #619 by mmogowow
As for me buy wow classic gold I believe this is the best thought Jagex have had in a really long time. Hopefully these leagues may also help bring out some more upgrades to areas like Zeah, that are notorious for being too big without enough material (although they have expanded on it fairly nicely since Kebos).

It's PERFECTLY fine should they take pages from great features from other games using an OSRS twist. Personally, Im quite excited to play with this and that I dont even care about the rewards! This is the sort of game style I didnt know I needed but now I can't wait!! I got back to osrs once I watched swampletics at incident 3. I've seen a number of individuals say similar things in remarks with this subreddit too. I see this as jagex trying to make that experience for the ordinary runescape participant with a good quality of life and additional goals which is a fantastic thing imo.

This seems good for a first league. It would be amazing to observe some speedrunning categories included in the future however, such as fastest to complete a solo raid, fastest to hit certain total levels or skill objectives, or even quest runs, all predicated on time logged in like King of the ability was. Speedrunning classes could function amazingly for osrs with some tweaked drop rates to eliminate a number of the significant rng issues inherent to speedrunning stuff on osrs.Has there wasn't any discussion of this type of material for future leagues?

I dont know how I feel about tradeable rewards moving into wow classic gold the main game. It essentially generates ultra rares that may be worth absurd amounts, and if they give up on leagues, there will be a finite amount of them in the runescape game forever.They'll probably just integrate the rewards into a few other minigames or something. I doubt they are planning to have runescape gamemode die right now, and DMM went on indefinitely, so I really don't see why runescape gamemode won't have a chance in the same thing.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: www.mywowgold.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds