× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Please for the love of OSRS Gold

More
4 years 8 months ago #618 by mmogowow
Please for the love buy RS gold of god believe them if they say they don't know if these attributes are even possible. They need to spend some time designing and researching and preparing and trying to foresee and test issues about these highly experimental characteristics and at the worst (but very quite possible) case it will lead to the response that no it's not possible (or not possible more inclined as they would want to do something such as rewrite the runescape game from the ground up and freeze all new features for years). If people get hyped about this and Jagex sees that as a permit to do this highly experimental work runescape players need to appreciate that could mean less resources put on more reliable updates (something runescape players are already whining about) and a risk it just will not work.

Personally I am all in for this trade-off but I could only see reddit whining in 6 weeks or next RuneFest or whatever and faster-ticks getting the new bank-rework meme.As someone who stop playing RS but nevertheless plays OSRS as well as other hot MMOs I can't stress enough how important the quicker tick rate is for your own game. The responsiveness of the sport and the UI would be the greatest reasons why I refuse to play with it with action bar style combat. There's no other"better" upgrade. Responsive gameplay makes good games people are willing to spend money on.

Given that the tick shift is a huge project at the reach of the full game, has the idea appear to alter it for regions of the runescape game in isolation which would profit from it the most, such as battle? I'm convinced that's also quite an effort to execute, but it would enable slow rollout and an easier time analyzing server stress. Each part of

the runescape game broken by altering the tick OSRS Gold could be looked at one at a time rather than all at once, with decreasing returns on which actions gain in the responsiveness. Obviously it's still a huge job even then awarded that encouraging just combat to start would also likely require supporting motion and any other heavily-tied systems even if a good solution for making this incremental is discovered.

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: www.rsgoldfast.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds