× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hermès Arceau Cheval Cosmique

More
1 year 1 week ago #313131 by maradiliko
I love art in all its forms Hermès Arceau Cheval Cosmique, be it musical, movement, pictures, or prose. Many think of art in the more traditional formats like paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs, film, and maybe textiles. But art surrounds us in forms and mediums as diverse because grand architecture, beautiful sonnets, and live performances. And what’s more, artwork is understandable by specific principles using defined elements allowing for the creation of each possible piece of art imaginable.

One might think definitions as well as principles would fundamentally limit art, however are not what you use to make art (even though you inherently do); they are what we use to dissect what the art is, regardless of the form it exists. It’s possible that you can create art that breaks every rule of design and also composition, and yet we can still analyze it using the principles and elements of design.

That is because everything we can create will relate in some way: the principles along with elements of design are based on how we humans sense and be familiar with world around us. Consequently , depending on who you are and what you have experienced in your life, you may fundamentally connect to certain elements in addition to principles associated with design more than others.

I appreciate patterns (thanks to my altoprelato brain) plus contrast, each of which are concepts of style, and the use of shape and even line to create textures, aspects of design.

This Hermès Arceau Cheval Cosmique also means that I am often drawn to bold patterns mixed and matched with subtle elements together with details drawing attention to contrast. Perennial favorites include repeating patterns regarding lines juxtaposed with natural shapes. Think geometric structures jutting out of the side of a rolling, grass-covered hill. This also results in a passion for gate design, logos, and graphical components in traditional places.

And that brings me to Hermès, the Couronne, and Gianpaolo Pagni.

Design nerd side note: the elements of design and style include line, shape, contact form, color, texture, space, as well as value, together making up the actual “tools” of an artist, the particular objects that can be used to create skill. The Principles involving Design include pattern, comparison, emphasis, balance, scale, harmony, and motion, together making up the “methods” of using the “tools” to produce art. Some sources separate principles or even elements into more distinct categories, but they still cover the same results. One that is mentioned specifically within non-static art work (i. e., film, music, theater, literature, performance art) is time, which can be used both as an element or a principle connected with design. As more fine art becomes multimedia-based, time is actually referenced more often.

Pagni is an Italian born printmaker, illustrator, and artist who has been professionally active in Paris, france since at least 1993. Specializing in geometric designs, primary colors, and an emphasis on pure shape, Pagni has created a wide array of works which help to distinguish his work as distinctly his own. He first began working with Hermès this year designing prints for scarves, which translated into scarves, blankets, twillys, and other accessories highlighting Pagni’s unique penchant for styles.

One key aspect of his work will be how Pagni creates hand stamps, which he uses to create repetition with shapes, lines, and colors. Across their career, particular patterns have become frequent surfers to his works, sort of such as subtle signatures of the artist’s creative mind. One of these habits is concentric arced lines, often used to generate incredibly striking, undulating squiggle patterns.

Searching through many of his past works, the first evidence of this specific pattern is found illustrated within the print book La Pasta from 03. The entry for linguine depicts typically the origins of this pattern, which has evolved over the years as Pagni created different stamps for variations and also alternate utilizes.

oris artelier s 38 watch replica
gucci watches replica
g shock watches copy
replica Hermes watches
TAG Heuer Carrera Chronosprint x Porsche Replica
replica rolex datejust 41 watch

The most replicated version is in his guide Everybody Loves Somebody... And Nobody from 2015. This particular pattern was also coincidentally first seen on an Hermès scarf inside 2013, though in a less undulating manner than observed later. That playful reliance on the pattern eventually found its way back in order to Hermès when Pagni designed an example dubbed Modèle Cosmique (“cosmic horse” throughout French), that has been featured on a scarf, blanket, hand-painted tray, and now a watch (you might have seen that will coming).

The Hermès Calotte Cheval Cosmique silhouetted trotting horse, by the way, is said to be based on one through Émile Hermès’ private collection.
But the fun and creativity in which comes from Hermès, its aides with artists, and its willingness to combine fine craftsmanship (something very important to me personally as a maker) with all sorts of inspirations gives me often the impression that the brand has a sense with humility with its work, wanting to play and interesting things without taking itself too seriously.

I’m excited to see more creativity from Hermès and its layout collaborators, and if things go we’ll find more examples of bold behaviour with high-contrast juxtaposed with the gentler beauty in so many things. If the relationship with Gianpaolo Pagni to make the incredible Arceau Cheval Cosmique is usually any indication, I’m bound to be hypnotized again before I know this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds