× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Phil Kessel drops mic as U.S. crashes out of World

More
2 years 1 week ago #253709 by seestyle
Don't mind Phil Ke sel.Nothing to see herejust a man and his dog and 26 goalslast heard from skating circles aroundStanley Cup playoff opponents,sitting idlywhile his countrymen face-plantedin a disaster of a majorinternational tournament that pa sed him over. Insert Marcus Semien Jersey Kermit emoji.MORE: Ke selleft outthat last part, but it was implied, when he tweeted for the third time in three months Tuesday, coincidentally around the same time Team USA in the World Cup of Hockey after two games by the rival Canadians.Just sitting around the house tonight w my dog. Felt Tony Phillips Jersey like I should be doing something important, but couldn't put my finger on it. Phil Ke sel (@PKe sel81) He even started the day by hitting the links, which seemed nice.That time of the year pens annual golf tournament. Phil Ke sel (@PKe sel81) Ke sel, of course, was the biggest omi sion as Team USA pieced together its roster for the return of the World Cup. He'd led the Stanley Cup champion Penguins in playoff scoring weeks earlier and, as a two-time Olympian, figured to be a shoo-in on a team not nearly as Stephen Piscotty Jersey stacked with skill like itsneighborto the north.GENTILLE: Nonethele Oakland Athletics Custom Jersey s, U.S. general manager Dean Lombardi opted against Ke sel, and not just on the initial roster. When Ryan Callahan was forced to pull out in June because of injury, Lombardi said thanks, but no thanks, again and instead named Kyle Palmieri to the team.Six players on the 23-man roster had played for U.S.coach John Tortorellain the NHL, something Ke seldid not have workingto his advantage,and there was an obvious emphasis on grit over skill. It showed duringplay, as the U.S. suffered a surprise shutout to Team Europe Kendall Graveman Jersey and failed miserably to match up with Canada on Tuesday.Though hindsight is 20-20, it would seemKe seljust might have made more of animpact than Brandon Dubinsky orJustin Abdelkader.But that's none of our busine s.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds