× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Kent State kicker becomes second female to score i

More
2 years 1 week ago #253691 by seestyle
April Go s made history Saturday, even if it didn't come with style points.Go sbecame the second female to score in a major college football game with her extra point in Kent State' Logan Morrison Jersey s 45-13 win over Delaware State.MORE: | | "I was a little disappointed I didn't make a better kick," Go s . "I was Addison Reed Jersey sure it was going right, but it did go through. I'll probably beat myself up for that for a little while, but it was awesome."April Go s celebrates with Train Durham after kicking her PAT in the 2nd quarter. KentStatePix Bert Blyleven Jersey (@KentStatePix) Go s, who played soccer before deciding to try football,made the kick with 4:30 left in the second quarter Michael Pineda Jersey togivethe Golden Flashes a 29-6 lead.Her kick curved right, but managed toclearthe cro sbar.Katie Hnida became the first femaleto score in a college football game when shekicked two extra points for Minnesota Twins Jersey New Mexico in 2003.April is a great kicker, but more importantly, an unbelievable kid. Congrats to & her terrific team & coaches Katie Hnida (@KatieHnida)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds