× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Here are some other reasons

More
3 years 10 months ago #26298 by Sunxuemei
Guess I have RS gold a great deal of work to do. . .anyways finally the 3rd thing that they did which was probably what pis*&d me off the most is that my entire bank account was rearragned and no more in order. . .OCD kicked . . Guess I've a great deal of work before me. Either way... only the fact that there's bots upsets me because that's the reason this all happened. Comment if out of all of the punishments..the fact that the whole bank was rearranged would pis* you off the most!

SCENARIO: Sudden changes are occurring in Jagex headquarters. Activity amounts are low, there is discontent among the active gamers, and the team has run out of ideas. To be able to bring the game back to its former glory in middle college campuses across the Earth, Jagex fires the current head of Runescape and makes the decision to hire you for that place.

You are currently the head of a huge multiplayer game and have increased sway. There's an issue though: what do you need to do? If I had been the thoughts of Runescape I'd confess not just is Runescape struggling but the genre is fighting (see World of Warcraft for example). However, one such game is going strong and that is League of Legends. I wouldn't copy what League of Legends is doing but try to look at some things you can learn from this game.

I would also think of improving the combat system. At the moment the battle system is enjoyable for PvM but useless for PvP. Since PvM is almost completely members only most new players will never get a flavor of PvM. Therefore I suggest reforming the system somewhat so it is compatible with PvP. Right now the combat system is far too powerful and offensively according to PvP. Perhaps adding in more defensive abilities and reducing the ability of attack abilities at least in the presence of gamers are a step in the right direction. And of course I'd listen to the gamers for ideas. Jagex has ever been doing so however, even if not with 100% efficiency.

We have already finished one world event and we're over halfway through the moment, so I think that it's a good moment to make comparisons and decide which one we like better. I liked the first one better, partially because it was new and I had more of a motive to participate (get warpriest, which I thought was likely to be buy OSRS gold the best freeplay armor. Got nerfed though). Here are some other reasons:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds