× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Faithful Communtiy In This Internet Bitch

More
4 years 1 month ago #20148 by Kingang
Everyone asked for all that. This subreddit is a really small bubble compared to the real world. Do not be a fool boy. Plus, most of the things 2K patches anyways in 2k21 mt central . But at first, they always release a half game. Like in tradition. Thing is, it's not like they cares about the youtbers and don't care about the people here. Nah. It any or reddit one of these threads don't make shit. Ya know? However, their videos, Youtubers and the streamers make 2K internationally hence and marketable. They earn more profit.

Chris Smoove is the OG, but there is just too many 2K youtbers and streamers now. Is still a company. They have to make the more, and profit. The better. Reddit does not make them any profit. Streamers, Youtubers, and all them boys do. Even though most of them are cancerous and kids. Views are views. 2K makes much profit like any other games too. Check out Fortnite. It would not be what it is right without the streamers and youtubers. especially Ninja. The item is just globalized by them, and the product will obviously give special attention to them.

Same with Instagram. Instagram PAYS all the wealthy and famous individuals, to simply use their platform and also continue posting shit. Some folks get paid thousands or even a thousand, just to get a post. That is how the world works. Just business. Its youtubers made 2K, although you saying 2K cares for profit. 2K is from. Every bball head with a System will receive 2K no matter how good or bad YT's support NBA 2K21. Reddit was there prior to twitter,Facebook,Youtube and twitch as a stage to speak our thoughts. Im convinced 2K is aware of it.

Of we aren't the vast majority of the 2K community however we are definetly the most aggressive and faithful communtiy in this internet bitch. Whether this reddit will die it will affect directy on 2K profit, if some YT stop streaming it wont damage 2K in the slightest way. If a single supplier dies there will rise two others, 2K is like crack on YT. I get it, yes its messed up they were basically saying we could alter our takeover at anytime and now we can't. I agree something should be done! I have never seen or heard anything that leads. I believe a good deal of us were reading into that but don't believe it was ever said.

Primarily, with the newest 2K game being declared a lot of individuals are excited for new content because we have not seen any in two years (way to put the bar high 2K) so a lot of individuals are probably inclined to buy NBA 2K21, but allow me to tell you why you should not. Primarily, the majority of the player base on 2K plays with MyCareer and not elsewhere. With the launch of 2K21 on current genwe will all probably grind the hell out of our gamers while we wait for next gen consoles to come out so we can access it out there, simply to find out the 2k21 pc buy mt is 70 dollars on next gen for the regular edition? Additionally, but your mycareer progress does not carry over, so you are paying 70 bucks to start from scratch to get a new player.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds