× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

With The Alts

More
4 years 1 month ago #20146 by Kingang
With The Alts was created by Kingang
Please allow me to ELI5 it for you, as you're still wrong: If I strike a goblin and do 1 damage, then leave. And a minute later youpersonally, an Ironman, kills the same goblin, you receive the drop even though I ruined it. As NPCs naturally do, at 1 HP / minute for most. The'ruined by OSRS gold players' record or whatever byte of information used to monitor Iron drops when a monster contributes to full HP. This was part of or prior to the Godwars update you are speaking about, I do not think that it's worth discovering the newspost, you are able to go test this yourself.

The Goblin did not respawn, because NPCs only respawn when they are murdered and produce a drop. And Kril'Tsuroth does not respawn upon entrance or exit of their chamber in Godwars. You could be in there, with never killed yourself, together with 3 minions outside and made to await the respawn timer to strike because the other player murdered it and tele'd. I tested this, since it happened to me this fucking week due to world crowding.

Let me begin this with saying what I believe you are referring to something other than what we mean and while I'm not saying the content of your comment is false I doubt the significance to my original query. In a 2018 upgrade (see post here) the following is mentioned. My petition is for the same to happen to the minions. The simple fact that they can be iron elligible via hp regen seems irrelevant for this as you can not always be sure which minions aren't elligible before entering and waiting for their hp into regen would take far to long till you are sure they're barely damaged.

While killing the supervisor and leaving began minions would have cheap OSRS gold precisely the identical effect it does not seem to invalidate anything said or the need for my request. However hitting the main boss and departing definately despawns then afterwards respawns the boss as is mentioned in the update post. I admit that you are technically right, due to the JMod's usage of the word'spawn'. I might have misunderstood the mechanics at play here. If I damage Kril, then leave the room, does he despawn? Is that why I keep discovering worlds with live minions but without Kril? I believed Kril simply reset / healed. That isn't what I thought or expect would occur. I might waste an ecumenical crucial to test that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds