× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

That's a really good build

More
4 years 1 week ago #22526 by Dingbest
Definitely got everything you're going for. Its a crazy fun build also. I opted for NBA 2K21 MT 10 playmaking badges this time around so I could place a lil more stats in shield because I made my guy briefer, but I made one just like yours in 20 plus it could do it all and grab bodies together with the finest of em.That's what I've been using and that I was sad when I found this yellow/red no longer gets contact dunks. I am rocking a two way finisher red/blue.

I'm having a lot of fun on this construct also so far really happy I made it have not brought it into the playground yet but after I am badged up etc it'll be insane.My badge spread is 1/21/21/10 had to create sure I had a good amount of def badges for my own lack of height.I made blake griffin build from when he was leaping over cars and whatnot.

Not quite sure yet. But I'm hyped that I have that many and do not have to use some on QuickDraw haha. I'd love to go HoF range extender, deadeye, hard shots, grab & shoot. And silver quantity shooter. That is off the top of my mind tho, could be missing a badge I'd like to have.Just keep grinding and the work will pay off.

It really is. I've seen others use different variations with this construct. But maybe not exactly how I made it. So I keep the specific tweaks to myself. I feel like perpendicular has slept on. When I get my gym rat badge. His vertical is going to be a 99. Looking ahead.

Thanks for the reassurance, I was actually racking my mind on choosing which build to select. Last year I used offensive threat and that I was planning to select scoring machine this time, but I needed something different. I get hof finishing and shooting badges, 84 driving by dip, 83 midrange and Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins 79 three pointer. I am trash at this time with no badges and it is very hard to make any shots. I thought that I would regret making this construct and spending all my VC to put him 85 and he is still hot garbage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds