× Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

Right now Derek Carr is playing great football

More
4 years 9 months ago #615 by MMOexpshop
You believe I am saying that they pressured them into Madden nfl 20 coins ? They came up with this anti-competition strategy because by offering their game considerably cheaper so that they offered that a boatload of cash to perform it to the NFL 2K was looking fantastic and jeopardized their cash cow. Sure blame the NFL, they probably realized they'd get more royalties from it too but that does not make your story true that they arrived to EA or it was their idea.I wasn't commenting on who's idea it was, only the fact the when it comes down to it, the occurrence of the exclusive license stays entirely about the NFL. 2K would have, if EA hadn't ponied up the money. The exclusive permit was gonna regardless of who got it happen.

But from what I have heard/read through the years, a big part of why the NFL did it was because they didn't like 2K promoting a"discount product" with NFL branding onto it. 2K would have, if EA hadn't ponied up the cash. The license was gonna happen regardless of who got it. Was not this own kind? Was the NFL even thinking about this as a possibility before EA had been"lobbying for this for many years" or anything? This might be the situation, but this is where I sort of wanted some evidence, as with no EA going out of their way opening a line of dialog and supplying hundreds of millions this does not look inevitable to me.

Fair it astonishing to me evil and/or covetous a lot of level executives are. 2K just do so as a one-time stunt to break Madden's stranglehold. They place a whole lot of work to the item, but you got to get it get out the word. They did everything you're supposed to do in a market that is free and did everything by the book. I believe it says a lot that EA actively pushed for this for years.It's troubling to me that passings yards/touchdowns are the only criteria which determine the dev trait of a QB. Right now Derek Carr is playing great football.

Philip Rivers leads the league in passing yards--he would likely get a dev attribute increase, although I believe most would agree he has had a pretty poor year all things considered. I don't buy that it may be difficult to implement ways to evaluate / advancement Madden players. There are lots of Madden players who could be incredibly difficult to exchange for and have value to their team and system, yet this may not be represented in their stats. I get that it is a little more difficult but I believe placing it ought to choose best place to buy mut 20 coins to be possible to get a system that is more complex and nuanced to be executed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds