× Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

So realistic dribbling gotcha

More
4 years 1 week ago #22528 by Dingbest
Now if it's still awful and seems exactly the exact same and performs the exact same on 2K21 MT next gen I will for sure be pissed and be carried out with 2k but like I know that is my view things.Sorry for punctuation BTW telephone is real laggy.Dribbling was rather cruced exactly the way you do motions doesn't transition or correlate well.

I actually liked the dribbling more, sounded like it was harder to spam one move together a bundle and simpler to string different moves more easily, I think as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it could be a lot easier than 2k20. Even if it is miles better than 20 we're still a road trip from another 2k.

There is no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it feels like it has RNG. I don't know how it progressively gets worse and worse year after year. The dribbling just feels like it has a minimal ability gap, and the greater skilled moves (18 half spin, walkback combos, etc) all seem clunky and embarrassing. Like in 19 or 17 the maximum skill moves flowed, and it felt like you had full control over your player.

You can not have a substantial skill difference with sizeups that a movie of the pole that the match will do to you. Its fun because it's simple to use and easy to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it must go for a legitimate ability cap to come. The same as in real life the sport needs to be able to divide the Kyrie's from the Pat Bevs in terms of hitting that it has to do besides simply locking out animations for low ball control and just producing high ball control just have faster dribbling.

A game with sizeups that automatically place the pace of a movement is going to Buy NBA 2K21 MT be a lot easier to use as opposed to a sport in which you are needed to create your own speed and use that for your advantage. The game should divide the Kyries in the Klay Thompsons in terms of dribbling and 2k20 is a step in the ideal direction when it comes to making players set their own pace with their moves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds