× Donec eu elit in nisi placerat tincidunt in eu sapien. Proin odio nunc, interdum vel malesuada pretium, fringilla sit amet metus

Easter and other holidays are not on the cartridge

More
3 years 10 months ago #26300 by Sunxuemei
Easter and Animal Crossing Items other holidays are not on the cartridge, locked supporting upgrades. Additional improvements and bug-fixes also came against the updates.

I don't care how long a game takes to produce. When it is not done, then it's not worth purchasing.

I buy fewer than that I did, and tend to wait until after launch now, to find out what happens wrt upgrades. I really don't enjoy my games being divided between digital and physical, and upgrades guarantee some of the game stays digital.

As fun as the last two generations of gaming have been, the practical side has gotten worse and eventually there will not be anything bodily to buy except the computer system. When that happens then yeah I'll probably quit buying new games since digital games can be revoked at any time. (Read the Terms)

I just miss the days when the concept of releasing and publishing something had burden to it. There was an element of"you CANNOT fuck up this", and being able to release an unfinished game and then patch it to death only enables shitty publishing and a jacked up merchandise imo.

Particularly so when he spots a butterfly!

Thank you! He knows he cheap Animal Crossing Bells is super cute, and so super spoiled. I believe I got the Link a few years back at Toys R Us (RIP), he makes a nice addition to the installation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds