× Donec eu elit in nisi placerat tincidunt in eu sapien. Proin odio nunc, interdum vel malesuada pretium, fringilla sit amet metus

Can play any position.

More
4 years 1 week ago #22527 by Dingbest
There is an open multiplayer lobby for NBA 2K21 MT mostly pickup street gamesI believe the larger conspiracy here is what the hell made you buy that game.You're right, I better watch my knees will not help me play from now on.

I wouldn't say it's as finely tuned as Hollywood yet but its definitely getting there- that the quantity of psychological impact is definitely palpable in those cover to win type games.The construct is nice and stuff. But calling assembles"demonic" or even"demigod" is the cringiest shit.

Nah man, this build is full on"DemonicGod". You see that they didnt have enough space on the screen, but under Zion, it is supposed to say Draymond Green and Giannis too. 80 Badges. Contact dunks and speed boost. Can play any position.

I know I am gonna get hate for this but I really like the game thus far and love the new shooter . I genuinely believe this will be better than 20 and that I will have fun on it. Obviously they're not gonna go all out trying to improve the graphics cause that would be dumb to put all their time when the new gen is coming out in the exact same time period so that they most likely directed their attention to next gen.

I know that is a shitty thing in their part and they have not been reliable the previous 3 decades but it's like whenever the ps4 came they stopped putting effort into their 2ks and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins then 2k14 about the PS4 was amazing and everyone loved it. Anyhow my point is I actually love what they have done together with the meter and believe it seems great and plays great so far and I'm not bashing them for it appearing the same since it's supposed to look exactly the same before next gen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds