× Donec eu elit in nisi placerat tincidunt in eu sapien. Proin odio nunc, interdum vel malesuada pretium, fringilla sit amet metus

Phantasy Star Online 2 Heads To PC On May 27

More
4 years 2 months ago #15176 by wfuuopy
Sega has announced that PSO2 Meseta will launch on PC on May 27, 2020. Coming with using the Xbox One version in tow, the MMO will be available through the Windows Store of Microsoft on Windows 10. This may be a bummer for the ones who don't want to use the storefront, but Phantasy Star Online 2 is free-to-play. You won't have to shell out money.

Fred White, the mind of PSO2's marketing team, said in a statement,"We're thrilled to announce the long-awaited arrival [of Phantasy Star Online 2] on PC. There is a passionate and loud PC fanbase that has been awaiting the North American variant -- we can't wait to welcome them. There will be login bonuses awaiting them with more openings planned in the forthcoming months."

1 surprise is that the addition of some Hatsune Miku themed gear. You'll have the ability to redeem these tickets for trendy clothes based around Megurine Luka Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, and Len.

Sega denied bringing it west for so long before it made a surprise appearance at last year's E3 2019. Microsoft had managed to grab exclusive rights and intended to launch it on Xbox One and PC.

With Phantasy Star Online 2 having done quite well on the console side of things, it seems poised to take off on PC, too. I have a lot of fond memories of playing the first on GameCube, so I am definitely curious to find out what has changed over the last 20 decades. I'd imagine the images are better. You can head over to the official website of Sega if you would like to acquaint yourself with the gaps this movie has. It doesn't offer that information, but it will still be a good method to pass the time for another week.

Finally. The first game was one of the most and I'm super excited to find out what's new. I missed the boat on PSO. I didn't get a Dreamcast until about 2003 if they were literally giving off games and the consoles. Might have to check this out. The hype is there, but I do not know what to anticipate. I recall back in the day reading Tips n Tricks magazine and buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta seeing walkthroughs and stuff. I'm guessing it's a fashion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds