× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Al Golden says hes not leaving Miami for Penn Stat

More
2 years 1 week ago #253715 by seestyle
Miami coach Al Golden wont be the next coach at Penn State.Golden, who played at Penn State from 1987-91 and spent a season there as an a sistant, said Sunday that he is not a candidate.There has been Allen Iverson Jersey much speculation concerning my future at the University of Miami, Golden said Grant Long Jersey in a statement. While I am flattered that our progre s at The U during an extremely difficult period of time is recognized, I am also appreciative of just what we have here at UM and I am not a candidate for another Ben Wallace Jersey position. We are eager to welcome our student athletes back to campus next week and visit with prospective student-athletes and their families beginning January 15.Goldens statement confirms what on Saturday.Al and I are in regular communication, Ersan Ilyasova Jersey James said. He is our football coach and I believe he will be our coach going forward.Bill O'Brien left Penn State after two seasons to become head coach of the Houston Texans in the NFL this past week.With Golden out of the running, Penn State reportedly interviewed on Sunday. Munchak is a former Penn State offensive lineman who played for Terry Mills Jersey Joe Paterno.Also, Nittany Lions interim coach Larry Johnson has expre sed interest in the job.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds