× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

ESPNs Joey Galloway says network would shut down i

More
2 years 1 week ago #253663 by seestyle
ESPN is invested in the Southeastern Conference. It partnered with the league to launch the SEC Network last year.That partnershipisn't lost on one of the network'scollege football analysts, Joey Galloway.MORE: | | "ESPN will shut down if an Tom Glavine Jersey SEC team doesn't get in the playoff. That's it. We'll be looking for somewhere else to work Julio Teheran Jersey ," Galloway, a former Ohio State wide receiver, said Thursday during a "College Football Live" broadcast at SEC Media Days in Hoover, Ala.While it's understandable that Galloway could see the bias Danny Santana Jersey as a Big Ten alum, it is mildly surprising he'd call out his employer on one of thenetwork channels. But even more surprising is that noted SEC broadcaster Paul Finebaum does not believe the SEC will even have a team in the four-team College Football Playoff."I'm Tyler Flowers Jersey still not convinced the SEC will get tothe College Football Playoff," Finebaum said. "I know I sound like a broken record ... but show me the team you think will get through."The discu sion came out of a Dale Murphy Jersey conversation about the top Heisman Trophy candidates and whether the SEC had a running back who could win it. Alabama was the lone SEC team in last year's inaugural College Football Playoff, but lost to eventual national champion Ohio State in the semifinal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds