× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Seattle mayor Arena deal could be adjusted for NHL

More
2 years 1 week ago #253662 by seestyle
A major roadblock tobringing an NHL team to Seattle has gotten a little le s major.A memorandum that would allow public funding and construction on an arena only if the city gets Taylor Gabriel Jersey itself an NBA team could be altered, .MORE: | | WATCH: "Should folks in the NHL or potential owners come Riley Ridley Jersey to us with a different financial plan that pencils out for the city and for our partners at the county, I would be willing to go back to the council and ask them to open that proce s," Murray told KING. "I believe there could be an adjustment for an NHL team first if there if a financial plan that pencils out for the city."Murray's words come as an ; Chicago Bears Jersey about 7,000 potential season-ticket buyers have signed up in about two weeks, with 10,000 believed nece sary to further the proce s."Based on the numbers I'm hearing second- and third-hand, (prospective owner Bill Foley)seems to be doing quite well," NHL commi sioner (per Sherrick McManis Jersey The Washington Post's AlexPrewitt)in Washington on Wednesday night.If/when the NHL expands, two teams would make sense, and adding two Prince Amukamara Jersey Western teams would put 16 in each conference.Quebec City is the third potential location."We're listening, which is all we're doing right now," , according to NHL.com's Adam Vingan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds