× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Watch Canucks rookie Pettersson scores 10th goal i

More
2 years 1 week ago #253660 by seestyle
Make no mistake about it, Elias Petter son is not going back to Britton Colquitt Jersey juniors. In his 10th career game, the Vancouver Canucks rookie reached double digits in goals.Petter son scored his 10th goal in the first period of Vancouver's game against the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. The rookie sensation, Terrance Mitchell Jersey who is easily an early candidate for the Calder, unleashed a slap shot from the left circlepast Jimmy Howard.I see why Jeff Blashill compares Elias Petter son to Pavel Datsyuk. My goodne s. Brad Galli (@BradGalli) Petter son goal was Gretzky like over the glove Greedy Williams Jersey on Vernon. Wow! Corey Hirsch (@CoreyHirsch) Petter son's goal gave the Canucks a 1-0 lead. He is the only teenager in the last 30 seasons to start their career with at least 10 goals through their first 10 games,.On Friday, the 19-year-old in Christian Kirksey Jersey the Canucks' 7-6 overtime win over Jaelen Strong Jersey the Colorado Avalanche. That performance made him the youngest player in Canucks history to record five points in a single game.Petterson now has 10 goals and 16 points in his rookie campaign.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds