× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

SMU names Chad Morris head coach

More
2 years 1 week ago #253658 by seestyle
Michael Pierce Jersey With the nation's worst scoring offense and 124th (second to last) total offense, there was little doubt SMU would seek out an offensive-minded head coach.On Monday, the Mustangs named Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris as their head coach.Morris spent the past four seasons at Clemson and the Tigers had their three highest-scoring seasons in school history.MORE: | | That's the sort of mindset SMU needs. The Mustangs are 0-11 Shane Ray Jersey this season, averaging just 9.6 points per game and 255.1 total yards. They Brandon Williams Jersey play their final game of the season Saturday at Connecticut.I only left that great situation because I knew what we could accomplish at SMU," said Morris, who went to Texas A&M and was a high school coach in Texas from 1994 to 2009. "I grew up watching SMU football. I know the history and I know we can be great again Sam Koch Jersey . I look forward to working with our student-athletes and staff, as well as my friends and former colleagues, the Texas high school Lamar Jackson Jersey coaches, as we work towards winning championships here on the Hilltop. I cant wait to get started.June Jones resigned in September and Tom Mason served as SMU's interim coach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds